The MasterPlex 21 CFR Part 11 Plug-in has just been released for use with MasterPlex QT v4.0, MasterPlex ReaderFit, and/or MasterPlex EX.
For organizations working under the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, this plug-in offers:
- Multi-level user account management
- Electronic Signature
- Digital Signature on the digital outputs
- File alteration detection
- Log records
- Audit trail (full log records)
- Seamless connection with the xPONENT Luminex control software
- A unique Finger Vein Identification option (PowerPoint Brochure, Product Page)
The following webinar recordings have been made available for viewing at your own leisure:
- Reduce cost and length by 50% or more on whole-genome sequencing projects
View Webinar | PowerPoint Presentation
- ELISA Curve-Fitting Analysis with ReaderFit.com
- How can Optical Mapping accelerate my research?
View Webinar | PowerPoint Presentation
- ELISA Curve-Fitting Analysis with ReaderFit Desktop
- Quantitative Multiplex Data Analysis with MasterPlex QT
- MasterPlex: One Quantitative Analysis Software Solution for Multiple Instruments
- Getting the Most Out of Your Multiplex Data
Add value to your Bio-Plex® system with the MasterPlex software suite:
- MasterPlex QT v4.0 – Curve-fitting quantitative analysis software
- MasterPlex EX – miRNA and Gene Expression analysis software
Many Bio-Plex owners may not be aware of this but the new MasterPlex platform is fully compatible with the raw data files that can be exported with the Bio-Plex Manager software.
To obtain the raw data file from the BioPlex Manager software:
- Locate the original RBX file and open it with BioPlex Manager
- Make sure you are viewing the Raw Data table
- In the top row of icons, there is an Export to Excel icon. This icon may be in a different position depending on the version of the software. This function will export the raw data into an Excel .xls file that is compatible with MasterPlex.
- Simply use the Open file function in the MasterPlex software and browse to the .xls file and that is it!
Bio-Plex® is a registered trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
MiraiBio offers 3 licensing schemes for the MasterPlex software:
- Stand Alone – This is the most commonly used licensing scheme where each purchased license is installed on a single computer to run and activate the MasterPlex software. This is a perpetual license that does not expire. This is the most convenient scheme to manage and install. Stand Alone license installation instructions.
- Network – This is a shared licensing scheme that involves the MasterPlex Network License Manager. For each x number of purchased licenses, there will be x number of allowed concurrent or simultaneous users using the MasterPlex software on the entire network. This means that the MasterPlex software can be installed on all the client computers that is on the same network as the MasterPlex Network License Manager. This scheme is usually more involved as far as the setup goes and could require your IT group to make sure the network security setup will allow such a configuration. Network license installation instructions.
- Term – Term licensing is similar to Stand Alone licensing except that it expires after a certain duration. Term Licensing durations include the 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, or 24 month options. The software license expires at the end of the purchased term and also includes all major upgrades released during the term. Term license installation instructions.
With the exception of the Term Licensing, the type of license is not fixed to a sale: Rather it is decided when the time comes for the customer to fill out the online product registration form.
Luminex multiplex expression data analysis has been taken to a whole new level in this major upgrade that features a new dashboard for managing your housekeeping genes and a makeover of the entire user interface. Other improvements include:
- Data Reporting – A highly flexible data reporting interface will allow you to create your own reports and export them in many useful formats such as CSV, Excel, or PDF.
- Professional Charts – MasterPlex EX will include a new powerful charting engine for you to create and customize your own charts.