MiraiBio’s sequence analysis software, DNASIS MAX, has been around for a long time and is used world-wide. Researchers who need accurate results for their papers have found their answer in DNASIS MAX. Here is a short list of published articles that cite DNASIS MAX:
Collaboration is fundamental to life science research. Publications, conferences and lab meetings have their place, but most scientists would benefit from more granular collaboration with a wider audience. That’s why we’ve added a blog to SmartNote – to foster a community of users who help each other get the most out of SmartNote and discuss ideas that can help their research.
Use this blog to post:
- protocols and get help troubleshooting your experiments
- experiment results from your lab notebook that you want to share and invite others to comment on- relevant events, shows and conferences
- hot topics in life science research- job postings
- ideas for how to improve SmartNote
- anything else of potential interest to the community of SmartNote users
Then, invite your colleagues to read and comment on your posts. The most popular posts will automatically be listed on this page, so you can easily access the information that others find most useful or interesting.So go ahead and get started!