Software dedicated to ELISA Data Analysis. Get Fast Accurate Results Like Never Before.
new! Copy & paste feature
Allows for easy importing of data making ReaderFit your one-stop ELISA analysis software for any instrument!
View complete list of all the new features in ReaderFit.
Curve-fitting for ELISA analysis has never been easier with full support for the 4 Parameter Logistic (4-PL) and 5 Parameter Logistic (5-PL) model equations and automatic EC50 & IC50 calculations for Dose Response Curves.
How will MasterPlex ReaderFit benefit you?
- Save Time
- Best Fit
Let the software do the work. This feature automatically selects the optimal model equation and weighting algorithm with different parameters to optimize for: Root Mean Square Error (RMSE), R-Square, and Standard Deviation of % Recovery.
- Automatic EC50/IC50 or EC(anything)/IC(anything) Determination
EC50/IC50 values are automatically calculated and available for reports. In addition, you can easily add IC90 or EC90 calculations (or any other value) via the EC(anything)/IC(anything) feature.
Find yourself doing the same assay over and over again? Save your plate layout and many other preferences into templates. The next time you have a similar data file, just import the template and the analysis will be done automatically.
- Merge Multiple Plates
The Virtual Plate feature allows you to expand beyond the instrument or assay limitations and combine data from 2 or more result files:
- Quantitate samples on one result set using standards from another result set
- Monitor standards over time
- Built-in Quality Control Manager for Automatic Outlier Detection
- Automatically flag outliers based on:
- Lower Limit of Detection (LLOD) – Automatically calculate your LLOD on a per analyte basis from the mean of the selected background wells plus the number of standard deviations you want defined
- Upper Limit of Detection (ULOD) – Automatically calculate your ULOD on a per analyte basis from the mean of the selected wells plus the number of standard deviations you want defined
- Percent Coefficient of Variation (% CV) – Define your maximum % CV threshold
- Extrapolated Values – Automatically exclude extrapolated data from your results
- Manually set thresholds for:
- Raw Value
- Calculated Values
- Optimized Model Equations
Our time-tested model equations such as the 4 Parameter Logistic and 5 Parameter Logistic offer accurate and precise curve-fitting from one experiment to the next.
- Weighting Algorithms
The nature of the data carries with it a variance of the dependent variable that changes across the data which is known as heteroscedasticity. Many methods in regression analysis are based on an assumption of equal variance but MasterPlex ReaderFit offers 4 different weighting algorithms to account for heteroscedasticity.
- Spreadsheet style pivot tables allow for easy viewing and manipulation of your results.
- Highly Flexible Graphing Capabilities
Create customized publication quality charts and graphs with a few clicks.
- Custom Report Generator
The spreadsheet style pivot tables does not generate the report you want? This is where our Custom Report Generator feature comes in. Using custom report templates which we can design for you, any report format is possible whether you need it in Excel, XML, HTML, or just plain text. This is especially useful if you have a LIMS and require a certain XML formatted input file.
- Save Money
- Share Licenses
Networking licensing helps you save money by allowing you to install MasterPlex QT on as many computers as you need while only paying for the software that you actually use.
- Cut down the amount of time spent on analysis with powerful time-saving features such as the Best Fit, Templating, and Virtual Plate features.
- Other available editions of MasterPlex ReaderFit:
- Security Edition
For laboratories working under FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Regulations or GxP (GCP/GLP/GMP) Compliance.
Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 required
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz or equivalent, Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz or better (recommended)
Memory: (RAM) 512MB or higher for Windows XP/Vista
Storage space (HDD): 30 MB available hard drive space for the installation
Input devices: Keyboard and mouse or other pointing device
Video: RAM 32MB or higher
Monitor resolution XGA: 1024×768 pixels or higher, 1280×1024 (recommended)
Monitor color: 16-bit color (high color) or higher